Top 5 Tips On How To Improve Electrical Safety In Your Home:
1. Replace Old Light fittings with Led’s: Older light fittings such as the old halogen Downlights produce a lot of heat and can cause some insulation to catch fire.
2. New smoke Alarm legislation coming soon: By 2027 all homes in Queensland need to have a 240v interconnected smoke alarm in every room and hallway. Rental properties and renovated properties much sooner! Future proof yourself for insurance!
3. Make sure if you have a cracked light switch or dodgy Power point get them fixed immediately by your local electrician for the price of a few dollars does not compare to the safety of you and your family.
4. Check your switchboard for safety switches and test monthly, If you don’t have a safety switch call a local electrician immediately, it could save someone you love.
5. Don’t D.i.y your own electrical, This happens a lot more often than you think. Almost on a daily basis we see or hear of people doing their own electrical work putting their lives and other peoples lives at risk.
Call your local Qualified Electrical Specialist today and Stay safe!
Contact us on 0435205708 or email us: [email protected]